Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Trout Phone Banks for KUHT Houston PBS with the Houston West Chamber of Commerce


Trout Payment Systems - 3.12.2014 Today I had the great pleasure of phone banking for Houston Public Television along with other members of the Houston West Chamber of Commerce. I grew up watching Sesame Street, Secret City, Reading Rainbow, and of course the Ken Burns Civil War documentaries.

The programming for this evenings membership drive focused on the nutritional literature of 7 time New York Times Best Seller Dr. Mark Hyman. Members who pledged support to KUHT programming were awarded material based on their level of contribution. I am happy to report that in the several hours that we worked the phones we tallied over $16,000 in pledges and of course I did my part to help ring the register.

I just need to figure out how to transfer some of the footage of this event from my DVR to my computer so I can publish it online!

Napoleon Butic is the CEO and founder of Trout Payment Systems,a merchant services provider focused on hooking Houston area businesses up with the best deals and service on debit/credit card processing. For more information visit troutpays.com  or like our Facebook Page. https://www.facebook.com/TroutPaymentSystems



No comments:

Post a Comment