Thursday, March 13, 2014

Napoleon Butic Awarded Ambassador of the Month by the Houston Northwest Chamber of Commerce

Trout Payment Systems 3.13.2014 -

When I entered the merchant services industry in late 2012, I immediately understood the importance of being a trusted member of the local business community. Esteemed civic organizations such as the Houston Northwest Chamber of Commerce are a vital proving ground for not only one's business, but one's character. In this forum, the regard of your fellow members carries much more weight than a six figure ad campaign.

I am honored to accept this award, and will endeavor to uphold the spirit of commerce and community service through my dealings in the chamber and my company Trout Payment Systems.


Jim Ball, with Cruise One and head of the Ambassador Committee and Adrian Cadena of Frost Bank who is the Chamber Board Treasurer.



I am also thankful to have had my friends from JVPNG present. Rick Skinner, with Edward Jones, John Winans, with ReDirect Magazine, and Gilbert Castillo of Texas Flooring and Renovation.



Program from the luncheon. I'm looking forward to hearing what Douglas Stephens from Baker Hughes has to say later this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment